Thursday, July 03, 2008

I Love.....

My Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine!!!


I use to have a Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine when I was little. I loved it! There was nothing better then grinding up a pound of ice for a couple delicious tastes of icy goodness! And the Snowman full of flavoring, awesome!

I never knew what happened to my old one. Maybe got sold at a garage sale, or perhaps broke, or it could be hiding somewhere in my parents house. But no worries anymore b/c I found this little gem at the store and of course, I had to have it! I haven't taken it out of the box yet (no, not because I am that kind of person) but mainly b/c I really don't want to use right now...I just want to have it!

Any toys you would like to have back from your child hood?

more in comments...

8 comments:

  1. I have also bought off ebay the Cabbage Patch Board game (not as fun as I remember but I had to have it) and I would really like to find my micro-machines and a pogoball, though I know that would not end pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest toy were the huge cases of KNex that you don't see around much anymore. I would love to have those again. And Polly Pockets, before they became Polly-In-Your-Purse-Because-They're-So-Friggin-Huge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved my easy bake oven.

    and my Barbie corvette and Barbie motor home.... i had a ton of barbies until my sister cut off all their hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ALWAYS wanted one of those snow cone machines. ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had one too and about 7 years ago I found one at Cedar Point. It is still in the box! Someday I will use it...maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! The Snoopy snow cone machine was awesome! I'm totally going to have to get some kind of frozen treat today...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Nana (Mom's Mom) had a Snoopy snow cone machine!!! Amazing.

    I loved my Castle Grey Skull (He-Man). It was my favorite (no barbies for me).

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. I was just going to blog about this!!!! I just saw this Snoopy snow cone machine in Toys R Us weekly ad this week. I was freaking out to my husband about how I used to have one and I loved it. I really wanted to go buy this for my daughter.

    GO TO TOYS R US RIGHT NOW. And show us your snow cone after you make it. :)

    ReplyDelete