Thursday, July 26, 2007

For Harry Potter Fans....

Set your TIVO on Sunday July 29 as there will be a special 1 hour episode on Dateline NBC talking to J.K. Rowling about the Harry Potter series! YAY!!!

I also heard in another interview with her a mention of a Harry Potter Encyclopedia?!?! Has anyone heard of this? It would be an A-Z account of all things Harry Potter. Things she had in her notes, back stories about all the characters that didn't make the final cut b/c they were not relevant to the story. This would be awesome!

Yeah, I am a total Harry Potter geek!

5 comments:

  1. I commend you. I've yet to read any Harry Potter. Why? Because of the 'ole mother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you watch this J?! I totally missed it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally watched it!!! She gave alot of the secrets away, who died who lives so if you didn't want to know before you read the book it wasn't a show for you to watch!!

    I think you can go on MSNBC/Dateline and they will have parts of it for you to view online!!! Sometimes they repeat them on Friday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i watched it...very awesome!

    i heard about the encyclopedia..i hope she does it.

    i'm re-reading all the books right now. i'm already to book 4. they are so different to read now that i know how it all ends up and who was/is good/bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Harry too! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete