Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Love...




So I just got a pair of Noise Reduction Ear Phones and let me tell you....I am a fan!!!

I know they look a little weird, but I have to say I LOVE these headphones! I can not wear typical ear phones (the little round ones that fit in your ear) because my ears are too small! Seriously, I have tried everything to fit those suckers in my ears and I can not for the life of me get them in my ears and when I do it hurts and they fall out when I move. So I have always had to wear traditional ear phones that go around your head, which are just annoying!

These little wonders actually go in the ear canal and are smaller and more flexible! They also reduce outside noises so you just hear your music! I am SO excited that I can finally wear these small little ear phones! YAY!


I highly suggest these, just don't turn your music up too loud when you first get these!

4 comments:

  1. My friend B. has a pair of these that I love to borrow. They truly are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I know it's kinda gross to borrow earphones like these, so I need to clarify. His set came with different sized things. I don't wear the same size as him so we are not sticking the same piece in our ear canals. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the brand of earphones that you bought, and price range? they look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly I bought these at Big Lots (I forget the brand name). They were $5. I went inexpensive b/c I have NEVER had luck finding earphones that fit into my ear and I didn't want to spend alot of money. However, I have to say these ear phones work great!!!

    I went to Best Buy and found some similiar that ranged from $20 to $400!!!! For my needs, these $5 ones work great!!!

    ReplyDelete