Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Love....


My New Saute Pan!!!!

So my parents just got me this new saute pan and I am here to tell you this is a MUST HAVE for anyone who cooks! In fact, I dare say this is the only saute pan you will ever need from this point on!


"This Members Mark 5.5 qt Deep Saute Pan is made of heavy-gauge porcelain enamel with a superior nonstick coating. The stay-cool silicone soft-grip cast stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and safety."


Let me tell you, this thing is huge and wonderful! My parents got it for me from Sam's Club and it was only $20 (well worth it)! The thing I love most is that the other day I made a dish with tons of sauteed veggies in a red sauce in this pan and still had room to add a pound of bow tie pasta to the pan with room to spare! Also, because it is not stick it is easy to cook lean meats and fish without a problem!

I have said this before, I am an addict for all things kitchen. But my friends, this wonderful pan is one of my new favorites and has been bumped up to my "top 5 must haves for any kitchen" list!



Thanks again mom and dad! I loves it!


1 comment:

  1. I actually thought, "Oh, that IS nice" when I read the part in your post about being able to add the bow-tie pasta.

    Sounds like a great gift!

    ReplyDelete