Friday, July 06, 2007

I Can't Wait!!!



So I am going with the fact that I may be the only who really cares, and I am 100% ok with that....but I just had to share my excitement for the season premiere of one of my favorite shows!!


DR WHO!!!!


Yes, tonight there will be 2 1/2 hours of Dr. Who goodness as it airs two new episodes of the third season - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!


I am beyond excited! My husband got my addicted to the "new" show two years ago and now I am hooked!


No comments necessary, I just had to share my excitement!!!!!





P.S. I also thnk the Dr. is pretty cute....but I like that "geeky" type!

3 comments:

  1. I have to be honest. I have no idea what this is! But I'm glad you enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of TV (and since I can't comment on this post since I'm not familar with this show), are you going to watch Moonlight? It's about a vampire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, not sure who Dr. Who is....but i'm definitely curious!

    ReplyDelete