Monday, July 09, 2007



So this weekend we decided to make the ever popular treat of Smores!!!!


So I went to the grocery store and was amazed to find that there are SO many options out there besides the traditional smore ingredients!!! I like the traditional and won't budge on trying anything else...but I picked up a few different items for our friends and my husband to try!!!


First, the Triple Chocolate Smore (My husbands Favorite!!)

- Chocolate Graham Cracker

- Chocolate Hershey Bar

- Chocolate Marshmallow


Seriously!!! This thing looked ridiculous and my husband couldn't get enough of them!


Also, they have toasted coconut marshmallows, Cinnamon Graham crackers, and white chocolate bars out that could all be used in some combination for smores!

5 comments:

  1. ok, that's a LOT of chocolate, but someone has to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm... It's 8:30 a.m. and I'm now craving smores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yum. That sounds so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of the toasted coconut marshemllows! They make great s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sound amazing. Love smores!

    ReplyDelete