Thursday, July 05, 2007

I Love....




Vitamin Water!!!


I think I have shared my love for Vitamin water before....however I have to say that not only does this stuff taste WONDERFUL but the makers of this products are just flat out clever!


On their bottles and website they write cute little things about each of their waters! I love when people use humor to promote their products!!


I am going to share one of these messages from the "Defense" raspberry-apple flavor!

"If you've had to use sick days because you've actually been sick then you're seriously missing out my friends. See, the trick is to stay healthy and use sick days to just um, not go in. And the combination of zinc and fortifying vitamins can help out with that and keep you healthy as a horse. So drink up.


Remember, don't overdo it on the coughing and sniffling (big rookie mistake). Just stick with the ever elusive "24-hour bug". The symptoms are vague and people will actually encourage you yo stay home."


I just LOVE that!



So thank you vitamin water for not only your GREAT taste but your wonderful sense of humor!!!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you MORE! I love the light pink one. You know, I actually look at these waters like "treats." I prefer them over pop now. LOVE them.

    AND, you're right. The witty humor is too much fun. LOVE them.

    Have you had any of Jennifer Aniston's "SmartWater?" I haven't yet... They don't have it here.

    ReplyDelete