Friday, August 03, 2007

CONGRATS!!!




Congratulations to our friends Chris & Silvia who had a baby boy this week!!! Mom & baby are doing WONDERFUL and I can't wait to see their little baby!!

Congratulations also to our friends Juan and Kiri who just found out they will be having a baby girl! YAY!!

Also my friend Jennifer should be having her baby any day now, so my thoughts are with her and I can't wait to meet YOUR new baby!!!

It is seriously baby mania around us and T & I are so VERY happy for all of you!!! CONGRATS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh fun! Congrats to them! What did they name the boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's baby mania everywhere! I have at least 5 friends with babies under a year old, and know at least 4 who are pregnant right now.

    Yes, I too would like to know the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the parents-to-be!!!!

    ReplyDelete