Thursday, August 16, 2007

AVOID!!! STAY AWAY!!!




What ever you do, DO NOT COME TO BOWLING GREEN this weekend!!! (not that you really would anyways)

This week and weekend not only are the students coming back to BG but it is also the National Tractors Pulls! Yes, all of those wonderful drunk tractor pullers will be in town as well as those drunk students!!! Oh, how fun!


(My husband is on his way home from work for lunch. It typically takes him 6 minutes to get to the house from work. Today it took him 15 minutes and he saw 2 accidents on the way. Crazy!)

2 comments:

  1. I unfortunately have to come to BG this weekend. I am NOT looking forward to it. BUT, I know I have a place to park (my brother's house) and we have reservations for dinner. That will cut down on some of the hassle.

    P.S. I used to work at Barney's on North Main - the tractor pulls killed us. I really think those weekends were the hardest I've ever worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that you have to deal with that. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete