Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What a Great Feeling!




This morning I got up and prepared a pot roast in our Crock Pot for dinner tonight!

I am excited b/c the house is starting to smell really good and it just feels good when you make food in a crock pot! At 6pm when my husband comes home dinner will be ready, the house will smell like I have been cooking all day long and we will be able to sit down and enjoy a great dinner with no fuss from either of us! It is PERFECT!!!

I don't know why I don't use our crock pot more often because really it is a wonderful kitchen appliance!

3 comments:

  1. The crock pot is an amazing invention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! I always love crockpot meals, but rarely make them. Hmmm. I need to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely say that a roast in a crock pot, complete with carrots and mashed potatoes, corn and gravy was my FAVORITE Sunday meal growing up.

    YUM.

    ReplyDelete