Monday, August 06, 2007

I Have an Unusual Crush!



(I had to post the picture with Alan Rickman and Emma Thompson because I adore Emma Thompson and Love Actually was one of my favorite romantic movies!)


Ok, so I am here to admit right now that I have a rather large and unusual crush on Alan Rickman. I know, he is more than twice my age, but there is just something about his voice, presence, and the roles that make me just love him!

Obviously his most recently famous role is Professor Snape in the Harry Potter movie....but I have loved him for awhile. Some of my favs are Die Hard, Robin Hood; Prince of Thieves, Dogma, Love Actually, a voice in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and I have just read he will be in Sweeney Todd! (P.S. I am SO excited about this movie)

I hope this doesn't come across as creepy! It isn't sexual or anything (sorry mom and dad). It is just I think he is a very attractive man and I have a HUGE crush on him!


So do you have any "unusual" celebrity crushes? Please, I can't be alone!!! :-)

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this man.

    And I think the world knows that I have a huge crush on Mr. David Letterman. But that's not weird, it's perfectly normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave Navarro. That's wierd, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I didn't even realize that Snape and the guy from Love Actually were the same man! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.
    I only know him from Love Actually and I was so angry at his character the whole time. (Love Emma Thompson.)

    My older gentleman crushes are:

    *The guy who plays House on T.V. (Hugh Laurie?)

    I think that's it. I'm drawing a blank...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see how the voice attracts you. Also, he is mysterious, which is also attractive.

    I have weird crushes on all kinds of dirtbags like Tommy Lee, Axl Rose, you know, that type. Then there are the hobbit crushes, and the elf crushes, too many to name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we're talking older gentleman crushes, I love Robert Newman (Joshua Lewis on Guiding Light. Don't laugh.).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah...Hugh Laurie...especially when I hear his British accent.

    Others I can think of offhand:

    - Gary Sinise (you know, Capt. Dan from "Forrest Gump").
    - Tom Hanks
    - George Clooney

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just thought of an unusual crush....Bill Murray. Specifically in Ghostbusters.

    ReplyDelete