Monday, August 13, 2007

IT IS FINALLY HERE!!!

This is getting to be my favorite time of year....why you ask?!?! Well because the latest Fall fashions are arriving in stores! YAY!!!!!!!!

Fall is my favorite time of year and I LOVE fall fashions! Jeans, coats, sweatshirts, sweaters, boots, layers, EVERYTHING!

I have been in a couple stores recently and online and have noticed that summer clothes are finally making their way onto the clearance racks and fall clothes are finally moving in!

I am SO excited! Now if it could just cool down outside a bit to allow us to wear our fall clothes, I will be the happiest person (at least in the BG and surrounding areas)!

What is your favorite fall clothing item/s?


(P.S. I wish it was fall weather ALL year round! That would be perfect!)

7 comments:

  1. I 100% wish it could be fall all year around. I'm so hot all the time, though, that even then, I don't really get to enjoy fall clothes. (It's short sleeves and open-toed shoes for me 3/4 of the year.) BUT, in the winter, I love a good long-sleeved T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you WK that you are so excited about fall. I am depressed however. However, if you were going to make me pick a favorite item to wear during the fall it would totally be my Toledo sweatshirt that I have had since my high school graduation that I wore proudly all through college. It is so worn and perfect now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris, you do not like fall? I honestly don't think I have ever heard of such a thing!

    I agree about the sweatshirt though. I have some that are worn perfectly and are SO super comfy! That is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I agree, Fall rocks!

    Light jackets and jeans are the best. Fall is just a cozy time of year, I love it!

    I gasped at Iris not liking Fall. A little piece of me died when I read that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have the best BGSU sweatshirt. I retired it last fall after wearing it practically every day for 9 years. OK, not everyday, but many days. I couldn't quite bring myself to part with it, so I put it in our camping totes so that I can pull it out next time we go to Hocking Hills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is the best season! I so love it!

    Cannot wait to bust out the sweaters and long sleeve shirts and jeans...

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY FOR FALL!!!!

    I can't wait to put out my fall leaves in my office:) (But, I'm still honoring M's wishes of not getting them out until the first of September.)

    I can't wait to buy new boots/coats!

    ReplyDelete