Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I LOVE LOVE LOVE These!!!!!






So my friend A (her blog here) emailed me these pics of rainboots from target yesterday! (How nice was that!!!)

Let me tell you folks – I am in love!!! First off target just has some amazing shoes in general right now! But their rainboots are all SO cute! There are so many pairs I would like to buy! However, the hearts and skulls and the skulls and swords are by FAR my favorite ones!!! I am on buying probation since my birthday is this month so I guarantee as soon as my birthday is over I am going to be up at target buying at least one (if not both) of these rainboots!

Thanks again A., you totally made my day!

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY want the black pair.

    Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're so happy about them! Can't wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are really cute. I love the grey ones.

    ReplyDelete