Thursday, April 26, 2007

Be Back Soon!!!




So I know I haven't blogged in a few days and I am sad to say it may be a few more days before I am able to blog again. Things are just crazy busy this week! I am planning 6 events currently with a HUGE grand opening this Sunday!


So I will try to get back to blogging when I can! In the meantime (a few updates) I had a WONDERFUL birthday with my husband and family! I DID get the design wave I had talked about previously and I think I like it (it has only been a week, so we will see). And from now on please refer to me by my work walking team name (we are going with a pirate theme) Dirty Jennie the Wench of the Pirate Ship Scurvy Eunuchs! Yeah, that pretty much sums up my last week!!! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Happy be-lated birthday, W.K.

    Can't wait until you're back blogging!

    ReplyDelete