Friday, April 20, 2007

I'LL SHOUT IT TO THE WORLD!!!!!




So I don't know if I will be online much this weekend. Why you ask....well that is because Sunday is my birthday! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I L.O.V.E. birthdays - especially mine! What a great day....you get to pick what you want for dinner, you get a cake or sweet treat of your choice, you get presents, you spend time with family and friends, people constantly wish you well, and most importantly.....it is a day that is ALL about you and celebrates your existence on this world!!! How freak'n awesome is that ?!?!?!?!


So this weekend as I turn a wonderful 27, I am having dinner with my parents, husband, sister & her boyfriend and then getting ice cream cake from Marble Slab! YUM! Then of course PRESENTS!!! I am not going to lie - I love to get presents!!!


So I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend - I sure know I will!!!


(I seriously turn into a 5 year old girl when it comes to my birthday - and I hope that never changes!!! I also hope this doesn't come across as I have an ego or anything...I just truly love birthdays - everyones birthday!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday J!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:25 AM

    Yay! You're right, birthdays rock!

    Glad you had a good one!

    :)

    -m

    ReplyDelete