Monday, April 30, 2007

I Love....




.....NEW ORLEANS!!!


This weekend I watched a special on New Orleans and the Jazz Fest. Now I have never been to the Jazz Fest but T & my family all went to New Orleans in April of 2004 for the French Quarter fest. The French Quarter fest is a FREE festival that features a couple hundred musical performers, over 60 didfferent food vendors and plenty of shopping and culture to look at!


Anyways, I just have to say I truly miss it and I am getting the "bug" to go down again. The music was great and the food....well this is probably the best food (in my opinion) out there!!!


I think that if you have never been to New Orleans and you enjoy food, music, culture and history....you HAVE to visit N.O. at least once in your life. (However, I am sure if you go once you will want to keep going back.) And it is defiantly a place that runs off tourism and they need our support!


New Orleans website.


So anyways...I miss New Orleans and can't WAIT till we can go back and I also think everyone should go once in their life!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nalins is so cool. Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to go there sometime. When Ry and I were setting up our honeymoon (we went on a cruise) we originally were set to leave from there - but due to nasty hurricanes just before our wedding we had to leave out of Galveston...which leaves much to be desired!

    We had planned on staying there an extra night or two. I was bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I never think of New Orleans and NOT think of you. I know you love it so much.

    You definitely need to go back.

    ReplyDelete