Thursday, April 12, 2007

This Sounds SO Fun!!!





So I was looking through my Rachael Ray magazine last night and came across this fun game! It is called Cooking Mama, cook off and it is for the Nintendo Wii system! Let me tell you folks – this game sounds freak’n AWESOME!!!

Basically you use the Nintendo Wii remote to compete in the game to cook! You can mash, slice, chop, stir, grate, roll and create more than 300 real-world recipes!

“New realistic graphics and real-time cooking effects that actually change the food in appearance based on your actions lend authenticity to player creations and help budding chefs determine when food is overcooked. Best of all, Cooking Mama: Cook Off offers 2-player kitchen competitions to determine who can cook the best meal the fastest.”


SERIOUSLY – SO COOL!!


This is MY type of game! Too bad the system is nearly $400 – UGH! Hopefully it will start to come down, b/c you can bet this is defiantly something I would like to own!



P.S. There is also a bowling game for Nintendo Wii that also looks awesome!

3 comments:

  1. You're cute, W.K.

    Only you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe!!! When I told T. he said the exact same thing - only you -!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would love this game too!

    ReplyDelete