Tuesday, April 17, 2007

This Sounds Fun!




T & I saw this at the store the other day. Hasbro has a new product called Tooth Tunes! Basically they are toothbrushes that play a 2 minute song (the minimum time you should brush your teeth) but they supposedly play the music through your teeth! It says on the website that you touch the toothbrush to your teeth and the bristles send music through your teeth into your head! AWESOME!


Click Here for the website.


The product is $10 and plays songs from bands like Black Eyed Peas, Beach Boys, the song from Napoleon Dynamite, KISS, Queen...and my personal fav. YMCA by the Village People! HAHA Who wouldn't want to brush their teeth for at least 4 minutes each day while listening to the YMCA playing in your head?!?! (that wouldn't drive you crazy at all)


Anyways, I may just go and buy one to try it out. It just sounds interesting! I may go with the Napoleon Dynamite one - FUN! I actually think this is a very fun idea for kids! I will let you know how it works!!



Other tooth tune suggestions: Book in a toothbrush, News in a toothbrush, encouragement in a toothbrush, or Recipes in a toothbrush. 2 minute clips of these would be awesome!!! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. please let us know how you feel about this product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a "hearing person" I'll tell you what's going on... (just 'cause I feel proud that I can!)

    Your hearing nerve is house is a bony chamber - so basically, by vibrating that bone, you can stimulate your nerve. Any bone in your head can be "vibrated" and it will transfer to the nerve. It is pretty cool.

    We actually do this for part of our testing - and I used to test for an implantable hearing devise that you could demonstrate to patients by having them bite on this tester thing.

    So, this toothbrush is actually just vibrating your teeth! (Hope you like the songs!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That actually sounds REALLY COOL!! Now I want it even more! So NO ONE else can hear it....it is all in my head! LOL - I am going this weekend!

    Seriously! thanks for the info! how interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete