Wednesday, April 18, 2007

WILL POWER!!!!!!!!!

T. just called me and told me he bought something for me for my birthday and used our account and that I was NOT to look online to see where he got it from. (Background...I am on our online account every other day b/c I really enjoy keeping a budget...so he knew I would check!)

It is taking EVERYTHING I have not to get online and just see at least where he got my gift from. I have a seriously hard time not trying to guess gifts....infact I have texted him with guesses on this particular gift 5 times since I got off the phone with him.

I think I just get SO excited about getting gifts and I don't like to wait for the surprise that I HAVE to guess...and part of me likes the satisfaction when I am right!!! I do this every year at Christmas too!! (it is sad, I know. It is like a disease)

So I have to wait till SUNDAY. This is going to be pretty much impossible. I will just keep thinking how I know he wants to surprise me...but it doesn't make it any easier knowing answers are only a couple of mouse clicks away!!!


P.S. I think he got me guitar hero and something with My Chemical Romance from Hot Topic! hehehe

1 comment: