Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Talk to me....

So I am considering getting some design waves in my hair. I guess technically it could be called a perm....but it isn't nearly as tight. Just some waves to give my hair some body.

I use to have naturally curly hair when it was longer, but now that it is shorter I can not for the life of me get my hair curly anymore. This kinda sucks....I like that body in my hair.

So I was wondering if A) anyone has ever gotten a body/design wave or B) do you know of anyone who has ever gotten one?

They are more expensive then a regular perm & I don't want it to either look like nothing was done to it or resembling my 7th & 8th grade "bad perm" hair!!!

So if anyone has any comments - please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:31 AM

    I have no advice, but if this works, you can bet I'm gonna do it too!

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a body perm once. It wasn't what I expected. It looked like a perm that you've had for a month or so when all the tightness wears out. It might not have been done right or my hair might not have liked it ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that may be kinda what I am going for! I want soft/big waves! Kinda like my wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh fun! I didn't even know such things existed!

    I have no advice to offer... If you do get it though, let us know how it goes! (And post a pic!)

    ReplyDelete