Thursday, March 25, 2010

Picture of the Week - Yes, Another Cat Picture.

This is Belle who is halfway under our dresser, just relaxing. Sorry it is a camera phone picture, so a bit blurry. I thought she was acting out the scene in Winnie the Pooh where Pooh Bear eats too much honey and gets stuck in Rabbits door*….I think it was a good reenactment. (*Please note I was going to say rabbits hole but wanted to refrain from cheap play on word jokes.  So this is me refraining.)


I enjoy making up funny captions for pictures, and I really love what others come up. So, I thought it might be fun to ask what you think the caption to this picture should be?! I think I might be doing this more often….so get use to it :)


“Don’t ask.”

7 comments:

  1. "NO! You can't look at my thighs! I've been eating far too many cookies. I'm not coming out until you turn your back and you can't make me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And I call this trick 'half-a-kitty'!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!

    "This isn't what you think. Wait. What are you thinking."

    Is it sad that I could find hours of enjoyment making captions to pictures I have? I really hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you know about this site, but just in case: http://icanhascheezburger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Yeah, cuz taking pictures of me is helping. Get the butter! Can't you see my ass is stuck under here!?"

    (Swearing cats makes me laugh.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Uhhh...the dust bunny went that-a-way."

    ReplyDelete
  7. (I'm just laughing. Awesome.)

    ReplyDelete