Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sunglasses – My Favorite Hair Accessory

This is nothing new but it has to be said…..one of the things I enjoy most about sunny days are my sunglasses. I love me my sunglasses!

Besides the obvious practicality of sunglasses and their cuteness, I like them for another reason…..to keep my hair back! I am always putting my sunglasses on top of my head to hold my hair back. They are the perfect hair accessory! Cute, functional, and convenient. Sure sometimes at work people may think it is silly or wonder, are you working or getting ready to go to the beach. I don’t care.

Anywho here is to sunnier, but not necessarily horribly warmer, days and the perfect all-around accoutrement to those days!

Side Note: I go through at least 2-3 pairs of sunglasses a year and I am fairly certain the main reason is b/c I am constantly taking my sunglasses on and off my head. I am pretty rough with my sunglasses.

6 comments:

  1. Since I didn't technically have to work today (I did, but I spent the day at a health fair instead of seeing patients) I had my sunglasses (a.k.a. headband) on my head ALL day long.

    They're still there.

    Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wear my sunglasses on my head. They get so stretched out that I can't wear them anymore.

    I must have a fat head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a pair of sunglasses anymore. I think they broke. Or I lost them in the move from home to the dorms. I think I may shop for a new pair this weekend actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a HUGE believer in sunglasses as part and parcel to an outfit. You hit the nail on the head when you said they act as a headband.

    Preach it sista.

    (M., my glasses get stretched out too, though I keep on wearing them like that.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear mine so much that last night before I went to bed I had to remove them from the top of my head first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot leave the house without them. Also, I will never buy a pair of sunglasses with those nose things. They always get caught in my hair.

    ReplyDelete