Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not Bad At All

Today at lunch I tried for the first time Wendy's Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad. It is being offered for a limited-time during April and May. (Apparently this is the first time it has been available since 2003.)

"The salad features seasoned diced chicken, corn and black beans, and grape tomatoes on a bed of crisp Romaine lettuce - garnished with shredded natural Parmesan cheese and garlic croutons. A special Southwest Caesar dressing complements the salad and gives it a zesty kick."

It was good! I love black beans (or beans in general) on my salad and of course I like things with a bit of spice to them. If you don't like things with spice to them, then this salad isn't for you. Even the chicken has some zesty seasoning on it. I also don't like that much dressing on my salad so if you would add the whole thing then I imagine it will be spicier!

Side Note: If you eat this salad make sure you have some minty gum or curiously strong mints for after. You WILL need them!

2 comments:

  1. Try their new chicken wraps. They are a bit on the smaller side, but they are certainly delicious and good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I love Wendys! I get chili and a side salad once a week so I will have to add this to the mix.

    ReplyDelete