Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Back & Relaxed!



So I am back from my “vacation”! While I am not 100% happy to be back to work, I am VERY happy to see my friends at work! Overall: T & I both feel refreshed and relaxed!

We had a GREAT time! We didn’t really have too many plans for our time off. We had some things we wanted to do, but we kind of just did what we felt like. I have to say though, for not having any plans we were VERY busy people over the last 5 days!!

We hung out with many of our friends, got my car fixed, went to a few Dr. Appts., went shopping a couple different days, ate good food, went and saw Pirates (awesome!), worked outside, worked inside, and also managed to sleep in every day and enjoy our time together!

SO FUN!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time off. Good for you. Just what you two needed.
    Incidentally, the house we looked at yesterday had a neighboring shar pei that was all grown up, not as cute as the little wrinkly-muffin you have in your posted image. Still, he was cute. I think Nattie will want to kill him, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I totally used this photo in a post awhile ago...he was so cute then, and I still love him now!)

    I could use a little vaca. too! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete