Thursday, June 14, 2007

I want this.......



Holy smokes folks!!! I got so super excited when I was looking at the Target website and came across this awesome little treasure!!!

It is called the Sweet Machine and it is a small candy dispenser that works like those crane games!!! SO COOL!!!

"Keeping candy on your desk is more fun with this carnival-inspired treat dispenser. Plastic construction. Turn carnival music off or on; use levers to control crane to pick up candy."

AWESOME!!!! Click here

It is only available online and is only $33!!! sweet!

Who knows how great the machine works, but I love fun stuff like this and it would totally be worth my money to have this on my desk!!! It will entertain me AND make those greedy candy eating people work for their candy! love it! :)

1 comment: