Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'll Take Them!



So I came across these online today. They are called FitFlops and if they do what they claim to do, they could be every woman’s dream shoe!

“They are UK’s hottest new fitness shoe! Every step you take in the FitFlop helps tone and trim your legs. Half sexy streamlining, half muscle-toning trainer, the FitFlop is the shoe to have this summer. FitFlops load your leg muscles more so you get a workout while you walk.

Every step you take while wearing FitFlops helps tone and trim your thighs, calves and glutes via a uniquely built multi-density midsole. In fact, they’re engineered to absorb shock, lessen joint strain and recreate the gait of barefoot walking with a powerful new built-in micro-wobbleboard workout-enhancing effect.”


So basically what I am hearing is you put these flip flops on, walk and these little wonders will help tone your thighs, calves and butt?!?!?!

Um – hell yeah I want a pair!

So currently they are sold at select Bath & Body Work stores and pre-order at Bliss.com. They seem to be about $45 for a pair. I don’t know folks….I may like a pair of these!!!


(So do you believe these shoes can do what they claim?)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:12 AM

    Interesting concept. I wouldn't mind trying them. I wonder how long you have to walk around before you see results? A month? Two months? A year? That would be good information to have. I guess you'd have to wear them everyday too. And these shoes aren't ugly, that's a bonus.

    -m

    ReplyDelete