Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Death by Chocolate!




So I am having a rather annoying day at work when all of a sudden the one super nice secretary brought me a sweet treat. A piece of chocolate cake. Now I normally wouldn't eat this cake b/c of (1) who it was originally for and (2) although I enjoy chocolate I don't like alot of it. However since I did not officially attend said persons party and was offered this cake by a VERY nice person...I couldn't refuse!


This cake is called death by chocolate, and I have to say if you ate a big piece of this...that is probably what would happen to you! So here is what makes it so deadly (by the way it is ALL chocolate, so I will not specify that)....

- A layer of cake
- A layer of dark mousse
- Cake
- Pudding
- Cake
- Light Mousse
- Cake
- It is surrounded with a fudge frosting with a thin layer of dark fudge on top of that
- AND (if that isn't MORE than enough) around the side of the cake are little milk chocolate morsels.

HOLY SMOKES! I have a toothache just looking at it!

But, I do have to say a couple bites made me happy and should give me enough sugar energy to last the rest of the day!

Thank you D.!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yum. That stuff is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's WAY too much. But that's nice that you wanted to be nice because someone nice gave you a piece.

    :)

    ReplyDelete