Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Love.....




I love these Genisoy Soy nuts!!! YUM!


I bought them the other day at Giant Eagle and I have to say I am hooked! They taste like a cross between a salted (but comes unsalted) peanut and a corn nut - so good!


These things are also good for you! 1/4 cup contains no cholesterol, 7 grams of fiber and 10 grams of soy protein! Awesome! I am always looking for more ways to get more soy in my diet b/c of the high fiber and protein it offers. I think a handful of these will do the trick!


Click here for other Genisoy products.

2 comments:

  1. C. loves these, too. I'm not that huge of fan, but I think that's because I am a "regular nut" girl. (um... that sounded bad...) But... anywho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too enjoy Soy Nuts! Yum :)

    ReplyDelete