We all heard these as a kid and hated when our parents said them to us. However, now that I am older I can’t wait to use these on Henry some day!
* While you live under our roof you have to obey our rules.
* I brought you into this world I can take you out.
* Three more bites.
* If ALL your friends jumped off a bridge would you jump off a bridge too?
* I don’t care what little Tommy is allowed to do; Little Tommy is not my child.
* If you keep making that face your face is going to stay like that!
* Don’t make me turn this car around!
* Don’t make me come upstairs!
* Do we live in a barn?
* Well in my day….
Any other ones from when you were a kid?! Please share!