Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Um, Yahoo….I Should Grab Some What Today?!


I follow YahooNews on twitter and every day I get a tweet about what “Day” it is.  There are always the traditional days like groundhog day, memorial day, and so on.  Then there are days that may not be common to all but are fantastic like donut day.   But I am not so sure if one of the items today is a real day or if someone over at Yahoo is giggling to themselves because they added that August 3 is Grab Some Nuts Day.

Now yes, I am sure they are referring to those salty and tasty little nuts we love to nibble on. 

I mean peanuts, cashews or almonds you perves!!!

Ok, for someone like me, who still laughs at farts and has a bit *cough cough* of a dirty mind….just calling it Grab Some Nuts Day is hilarious to me!  You know someone is over at Yahoo now chuckling at the fact they put that on twitter exactly like that instead of referring to the food nuts.  (And for the record I would also laugh at “Grab Some Balls Day” too, though nuts sounds so much funnier.)

Of course, who knows?  Maybe it is to be taken perversely and it is Grab some Nuts Day….in which case Terry is going to be in for a bit of a surprise when he gets home and goes in for the hug.


Yeah, I know.  I don’t blog for awhile about anything other than my pregnancy and when I do I go here.  That is just how I roll.

3 comments: