Todays Totally Awesome Moment of The Day goes to ....
Today I got a voicemail from my dad informing me that they were the proud owners of a Nintendo Wii! Yep, my parents got their very own Wii - AWESOME.
Mom & Dad, I would like to say that there are a few rules you need to keep in mind:
1. All work must be done before you play Wii.
2. No Wii during dinner time. (sub rule: you must finish your dinner if you want to play Wii)
3. All chores must be done for the day before you play with your game.
4. You can take your Wii games to your friends house but do not let them borrow your games because if they brake it or lose it, it is gone forever.
5. This game is for fun and a privilege...do not abuse this and spend all your time on it.
6. Play nice with each other, no fighting....if you do NO Wii.
7. When playing Wii make sure you wear the remote tightly around your wrist. If it flys off and you brake that TV you are buying a new one - with your own money.
8. When it is time to put the Wii away - put it away. No "Just 5 more minutes" will be allowed.
This Totally Awesome Moment of The Day was brought to you by Nintendo Wii - A play system for people of ALL ages! :)