Friday, October 01, 2010

It is Official – I am a Tastefully Simple Consultant!


Yep, the boxes (the two very heavy and full boxes) were delivered yesterday and I am well on my way to being a tastefully simple consultant!

And if that wasn’t exciting enough, I am going into business with my sister! Yep, Kristen and I have decided to sell Tastefully Simple together. You know because working together at our current job and living together just wasn’t enough. Kristen will be helping with a lot of the “behind the scenes” stuff as well as going to parties with me. She is actually like my own personal Nerd Herd Tech girl – love it…and so does she.  Plus I just have to pay her in spinach artichoke dip!  PERFECT.

I think we are both really excited about this…..or maybe we are still on a food high from eating our way through nearly the entire Fall/Winter TS catalog last weekend. Either way, it is exciting! And for the record, we will casually be selling Tastefully Simple products starting in about a week. No pressure at all, but if you are ever interested in their products, hosting a party, or doing a book party please let me know!

You can also email us at jenn.kristenTS@gmail.com

This should be fun!

3 comments:

  1. I am interested! I am interested! And I am SO EXCITED about this. I will have an order just as soon as you're ready for me. Say the word, lady.

    WAH-WHO!

    Congrats ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Jenn! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! how fun. congrats on the new Team TS and i hope it all goes well for you. you should keep us updated on your blog on items we may like or want to purchase. we won't shame you for promoting the biz on here.

    ReplyDelete