Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!



You (sorta) say it's your birthday
It's my (un)birthday too, yeah
They (people are talking) say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time (this weekend)
I'm (super) glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you!!!


Yep, today is a very special day for a very special lady!  You guessed it……today is my Mama’s Birthday!! (I will wait for you to complete your thunderous cheers and applause!)

For those who haven’t met my mom then I am sorry, because she is pretty darn great.  Just imagine me….but even more awesome.  I know, how is that possible?!  But it is.  Mind=BLOWN!

Here are a few things you should know about our mom.

She is hilarious and has an awesome laugh which, luckily for those around her, she uses frequently! 

She is not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside - figuratively speaking of course as I am sure her guts and stuff aren’t all that beautiful; but her spirit and personality are quite the lookers!

She is a truly inspiring individual.  If you know anything about her, you probably know this.

She is selfless.  She will do whatever it takes to help others, especially her family, and doesn’t ask for anything in return while often times looking past her own wants. 

She is creative.  Mom is an amazing artist, even use to sew our Halloween costumes, and always has such uniquely creative ideas.  I love this about her and I love that she has allowed K & I to express ourselves creatively as well.

Seriously, she is just the best.

Mom, we love you for those reasons and sooooooooo many more.

Happy Birthday and we love you BUNCHES! Xoxo
Terry, Jenn, Kristen, Sebastian, Belle & Charlie  (this list is going to be so long once we start having kids….geesh!)


1 comment: