So it is only noon and I have already been bombarded with many annoyances this morning. Today is infact a Monday. I am going to have to find something positive to post about to get me out of this funk, but first I must vent my frustrations.
So there was this guy in the office today and he must have used EVERY cliché phrase out there. And he used them multiple times. I actually had to turn my music up louder to block out the pure ridiculousness of what he was saying.
Some of my “favorite” phrases I heard before I turned up my music: (and yes, he was referring to his work)
- I am already using my parachute; I don’t want to pull my emergency chute just yet.
- I want to be prepared before I get into bed with someone I don’t know.
- You can’t just jump into bed with anyone. You need to know their intentions and trust them. It has to be a good relationship first.
- I need to talk to my #1 guy before I go get married to a situation I am not ready for.
- We really need to get this over the plate and throw a strike if we want this to work.
Why do people talk like this?! What is he even saying?! Who has a #1 guy?!
Someone called the office and I answered the phone. All I heard on the other end was said person eating…loudly. I did my long phone introduction again, but apparently he couldn’t hear me over his excessively loud eating. grrrr
New Guy has bad cologne on. He gave me some files and was in my office over an hour ago and I STILL can smell his horrible cologne. I seriously want to vomit.
The lady beside me is chomping….I mean CHOMPING on her chips. I think she is putting 10 in her mouth and then chomping down as hard as she can. I am ready to throw my highlighter at her.
I think some may have forgotten the office rules. I may have to post them later today…If I haven’t passed out from the horrific smell that is just lingering in the air.