Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Show Review




So last night (among the 2 hour season finale of Dr. Who and the season premier of Heroes) Terry and I watched the new sitcom The Big Bang Theory.

I have to say that I enjoyed it alot!!! Infact, they had us at the Battlestar Gallactica joke (T & I love that show..and yes we are very geeky). It is definitely worth giving it another week or two to see where the show goes and if it can keep up that type of humor without getting redundant. That is the only thing I am worried about, the humor repeating itself. But otherwise, I have entered the show into our DVR so we will see what happens!


New show for tonight - Reaper on CW. Terry and I use to watch the series Dead Like Me. I want to watch this show just to see how they do the whole reaper thing. It sounds funny!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:34 PM

    I just watched it today and I agree it was pretty funny. I will keeping tuning in on this one for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was funny, too. I was just a little sad that most of the jokes were in the previews leading up to the premiere. We are going to watch it again, though. It has potential!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, I'm lukewarm to this show. Didn't hate it, didn't love it. I'll give it another shot.

    ReplyDelete