Monday, September 17, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY HUSBAND!!!







(In honor of our wedding I posted a couple of our pictures! I had to post the pic at the bottom of my dress b/c it was SO pretty and I loved it!!! The flowers at the top are an anniversary gift from my sister!)

This weekend T & I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary!!! I seriously can not believe it has been a year already! (and that we have been together for 7 years!!!) It is just so wonderful!! I am so proud of Terry and even prouder to call him my husband. This has definitely been an interesting year and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!

I love you SO much T.!!!!


(P.S. Thank you again mom, dad and K!!!!)


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's already been a year! That's absolutely amazing!

    Happy Anniversary J and T! May you have many, many more years of wedded bliss:)

    P.S. Your pictures are sooooo beautiful! (As was your wedding...)

    Congratulations on one year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... I LOVE that picture of you and T giving the "thumbs up."

    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! How nice to see your wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary!! to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary (a few days late)! I heard it was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a jerk. I cannot BELIEVE I didn't remember to tell you Happy Anniversary. :-( I am so sorry.

    WHAT a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete