Friday, September 21, 2007

Amazon.com is Amazing!


So last night (Thursday, September 20, 2007) at approximately 5:45 p.m. eastern standard time I placed an order on Amazon.com.

I ordered two DVD's for my husbands birthday which were in stock. I went with two day shipping on the order which would make the estimated delivery date Monday, September 24, 2007.

At 9:57 a.m. on Friday, September 21, 2007 I got a knock on the door. A UPS man was dropping off a package on our front step. (Now, I am expecting something else in the mail so I thought it was that.) However, to my absolute amazement, sitting on our front step was an Amazon.com box!!

Seriously...16 hours later I have exactly what I ordered on my front steps!

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!?!

I have always liked to order stuff from Amazon and have always been happy with their delivery, but this is ridiculous!!! It is like they knew what I was going to order before I ordered it and had it ready!

I am by NO means complaining - but just completely amazed by how quick they sent me my package. On the package it says next day UPS but they didn't charge me for that. :-) It is this little surprise that totally made my day!!!

I love you Amazon! Thank you for your exceptional service! I will continue to be a loyal customer!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That is customer service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazon is pretty good. and they have EVERYTHING ON THERE. so if you get a gift certificate for someone that you don't know that well...this is the place to go. no complaints about amazon....just raving reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT is amazing. Seriously, I am AMAZED. How incredible.

    ReplyDelete