Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Love...



CRAYONS!!!!!


Yes, I have to say that crayons are one of my favorite things in the world! When I am bored, or feeling down, or feeling happy, or just plain in the mood to color I bring out my crayons and coloring books! (Yes, I am 27 and still own crayons and coloring books - everyone should!)

I love everything about coloring! I love all the different colors of crayons, I love the names of the colors, and I can spend hours just coloring away! I think everyone should have some crayons and coloring books at their house! Of course you HAVE to buy Crayola (don't get the cheap wax ones - they do not color as nice)! And the BEST place to get coloring books - the dollar store! They sell those jumbo coloring books for $1!!! AWESOME!


Click HERE to Color online!!!! If you click new page it will bring up a blank page instead of the butterfly!!

2 comments:

  1. I, too, love to color! When I babysit, I always make the kids color, so I can too! I also keep a stack of coloring books on hand for 'visitors' (yeah, right!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it too. i'm always coloring w/ my 3 year old.

    and i too believe that everyone should own crayons and a coloring book or 2. it's good therapy.

    ReplyDelete