Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Kids Say the Cutest Things....

So last night I met up with my two good friends (the J's) for our usual gossip, chatting, dinner evening we do every few months! As always we go to someone's house and order food from our favorite place (Mr. Spots) and then we proceeded to catch up on each others lives! It is ALWAYS a great evening!!!

Last night my friend's son Brady joined in the evening!! I believe he will be 4 this May (J. I hope that is correct) and he is just a BUNDLE of energy and fun!!! This is the age I start loving kids! I mean, they are great before and I love holding and being around other people's babies....but honestly, what do babies or toddlers do - nothing! I like when they can talk, laugh, make jokes and you can have fun with them! So anyways, Brady was ON last night! He was so funny. We played "sitting on the couch" indoor version of baseball, played with toys and laughed! By 10:30 I was exahausted!


As we were leaving Brady told us we could come back again.

And then my friend emailed us afterwards and told us what Brady said to her as we were leaving the driveway:

"I'm gonna really miss them girls."

And then apparently he wouldn't put the toys away either. He told his dad that we are coming back tomorrow.



HAHAHA!!! I love it!

What a great evening with GREAT friends full of laughter and fun!!!

Thanks ladies....I really needed that ;-)

2 comments:

  1. How absolutely precious. Seriously, you're right. That age is really awesome. 3-5 is my favorite.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my friends kids....and the fact that they are so cute and that i don't have to take them home when i leave!!

    ReplyDelete