Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Soundtrack to my Life

So this weekend one of our friends was over and gave us an interesting, musical proposal. He said he would make a mixed CD for each of us but he asked for 14-16 songs that basically were songs that we thought best represented who we are and were we have come from. Songs that if we were to play the CD to someone we didn't know, may give them an idea of who we are and a little bit about our life.

Now, I have been pondering this for 2 days now and I only have come up with one, MAYBE two songs. The definite is our first dance song - That's How Strong my Love Is by Otis Redding (and maybe In My Life, but sung by Ozzy instead of the Beatles)! THAT IS IT!! I have narrowed down some artists but picking songs that they sing that represent me and my life....that is a hard task! I always have trouble with stuff like this because I take it too seriously. HA! I want to make sure I have the best list/s and don't want to leave stuff out. But even though it will drive me crazy coming up with this list....I will enjoy every moment!!!!

So because I don't want to be the only one to take this on, I am extending this task to all of you...can you come up with a soundtrack for you/your life? If so, what would the songs be?


I am going to try to have a final list by the end of next week. (sorry for taking so long but our internet is down at home which means not as much online research)



So take some time to think about this and let us all know what YOUR soundtrack would be!!! Remember it isn't just about the songs....but also the order!!!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:51 AM

    How about "Soundtrack to your Life" by Ashley Parker Angel?

    Look to that cd for inspiration!!

    (ahahahah!)

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Well there you go.....PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. I'll be interested to see if my 'soundtrack songs' are on my Top 100 Songs list. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha Ashley Parker Angel. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would just want "Appetite for Destruction" played in its entirety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (I still can't believe M picked an Ashley Parker Angel cd over Nick Lachey...)

    Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete