Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Love.....




So for the past couple days I have been enjoying a shot or two of this delicious Goji Juice that my mom gave me. My mom has been using it for some time and noticed a difference in how she felt. So, I decided to give it a try!

The Goji Berry is a berry that grows on the plant Lycium Barbarum, which is native to certain remote regions of China, Tibet, and Mongolia. Goji Berries have played a central role in Chinese medicine for thousand's of years.

Scientist have found the Goji Berry to be one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on earth. Here are the main nutrients found in the Goji Berry that makes it such a potent wellness agent.
1. Goji Berries contain 4 special polysaccharides which fortify your immune system and are responsible for controlling your body's most important defense systems.
2. Goji Berries contain 19 amino acids--the building blocks of protein--including all eight essential for life!
3. Goji berries are a better source of Vitamin C than oranges!
4. Goji Berries contain complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene (Goji is a a better source of beta-carotene than carrots!) and zeaxanthin (supports the eyes). Goji berries are the best source of carotenoids of known foods.
5. Goji berries also include:B-complex Vitamins, Vitamin E, Essential fatty acids, & Betaine


SO…………..The benefits of Goji Juice are many, feedback from Goji Juice drinkers has shown that it may help assist with;

Dissipation of aching and discomfort in muscles and joints
Improvement in vision
Increased flexibility
Improved quality of sleep
Sharper memory and a more focused train of thought
Heightened energy levels
Quicker recovery from exercise and physical activity

So what the heck…I am giving it a try. I will let you know after a month how I feel, but only 3 days into it I have to say I have noticed a couple things that have started to improve! But I can’t tell you – TMI!

Click here to learn more!

(By the way….there were 3 misspellings on this website – so I don’t know if ordering the product from them is good! My mom gets hers from her connections! Haha)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I am so intrigued. Please report back on this. I'd love to hear how it works. (It might be good for my Mom, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely keep us posted on this new finding.......i'm very curious!

    ReplyDelete