Thursday, May 24, 2007

Check it Out!




If you have not seen Criss Angel’s TV show Mindfreak then I am telling you to check it out!!!! The third season premieres June 5 at 10pm on A&E!

I am a HUGE fan of his! I started watching his show the beginning of last season and instantly I was addicted! Of course, I love to watch all magicians - except David Blaine….I just don't like him! I recently ordered his book Mindfreak: Secret Revelations off Amazon and can’t wait to read it!!!

Click Here for the A&E website to see more about Criss Angel and make sure to watch his show!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Criss Angel. I am totally freaked out by him though. He has the car accident effect - don't want to look; can't look away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's totally dating Cameron Diaz. Did you know that little nugget?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I.T.....you just have to watch no matter what!

    Yeah, i just heard that about Cameron....i think it is PR for his new season!

    I wonder if he tells her his secrets?!?! I would LOVE to know the secret to walking on water and vanishing!!

    ReplyDelete