Monday, May 07, 2007

Movie Review!


Spiderman 3

This weekend T & I went and saw the first of our MANY summer movies! As we all know….there is almost an overwhelmingly amount of new movies out this summer (almost)!

May 4 – Spiderman 3
May 18 – Shrek 3
May 25 – Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
June 15 – Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer
June 22 – Evan Almighty
July 4 – Transformers
July 13 – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
July 27 – The Simpson Movie
(To name a few)

So this weekend we went and saw Spider-man 3. I think it was a good way to kick off the summer movies….but I defiantly don’t think this will be the best of all the movies out this summer. I am giving it a B.

It was good, the effects were nice and I just generally love almost all comic book movies. However, it did just seem like they did the 3rd one just to do it and it didn’t seem to have the passion like the first one did. Also, I think they were trying to resolve the story line and "tie up" a lot of loose ends that it may have been too packed with new stuff. I wanted more in the movie. I do think Topher Grace & Thomas Haden Church were awesome and THEY really made the movie. I liked their characters and wanted to see more of them!


Overall, it was entertaining and I will own it to complete our collection….but I didn’t leave talking about how great it was. It was just a nice, entertaining movie to see on a Sunday afternoon with my husband. We left entertained and satisfied.

I do suggest seeing it though, especially if you watched and liked the other Spider-man movies.

Next on our list….Pirates!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51 PM

    I really enjoyed this movie as I did the other two. I just love the "feel" of these movies. It held my attention and I was entertained, that's about all I can ask of a movie.

    I would recommend.

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have an entire list of movies to see for the summer. I can't tell you how envious I am.

    I myself, am holding out for Shrek 3 and Pirates 3.

    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete