Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We Spent your Salary on this Ad.

I found this in the job section of the Toledo Blade this weekend:


CATERER/BANQUET HALL MANAGER.

"The Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Toledo is accepting proposals to manage their newly renovated, 300 seat, banquet facility, for all events. Manager will be responsible for maintaining a master schedule, advertising, innovative marketing, and showing the hall for upcoming events. The on-site kitchen can be used for prep/warming but not for cooking. Don't miss this opportunity! This is not a paid position."

.......
HAHAHA This job sounds perfect! An unpaid manager of a banquet hall! I am sending my resume today!


P.S. If you know of anyone/ anyplace who is hiring and paying an event person, please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I for one, would love to take a job in which I don't get paid. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about it more and I wonder if it is a commission job?!?! That would SUCK! Why even post it in the job section....they should have saved money and put it in their church bulletin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? no payment at all? maybe it is a typo. either way, i would call about it.

    ReplyDelete