Monday, March 12, 2007

A Wonderful Weekend

I just wanted to say that I had a really great weekend with my family! My parents and sister came up Saturday afternoon (K's spring break is over and they were bringing her back to the dorms this weekend).

Saturday night we went to a great Italian Restaurant in BG - Cucina Di Betto - where we had a wonderful and relaxing dinner! We then walked downtown to a music store, were dad and T stayed to keep looking at music while my mom, sister and I all headed to Panera for coffee and went back to the car and just laughed and talked!

We then went back to the house and watched Borat (still LOVE this movie) and then had birthday cake and K. opened her birthday gifts! (K. turns 19 this week!!)

Sunday morning my parents brought us Starbucks and then after dropping K. off at her dorm and getting her settled we all went to Qudoba (better than Chipotle in our opinion). After lunch we went back down to the same music store we were at Saturday night (our family loves music) and then made a stop at the ice cream place! Not only did I get a wonderful strawberry milkshake but we also looked at ice cream cake options for someone elses birthday that is coming up......(MINE)!!!

It was just a great weekend! I love having my family up here! I know I am being selfish, but I wish they were up here all the time! I know it isn't that easy, so it is nice to enjoy the time when they are up here!

YAY to Great weekends with my WONDERFUL family!

No comments:

Post a Comment