Wednesday, March 14, 2007

They Are Here!!!






Our wedding pictures are here!!!!


This weekend we got a box containing nearly 400 - 4x5 proof pictures from our wedding and a CD of all the pictures! YAY!!! Now we get to go through and pick out the ones we want in our book - tough!!!


I was SO happy to see these pictures! I can't wait to make some for my family and friends and pass them out! Then my mom, sister and I will put them into a scrapbook this summer - SO FUN!!!


I have seriously looked at these pictures at least 3 of the past 4 days! It brings back SO many happy & wonderful memories! Memories not just about THAT day but about all the preparation my family and friends put into planning for that day and especially T & my relationship over the past 6 1/2 years! When I think about how loved we are and how much we love each other....it really couldn't be better! It sounds cheesy, but when i look at these pictures and what they represent I just feel pure happiness!!
YAY!!!


(Yes, those are a few pics of me and my WONDERFUL husband! Didn't want to make it too obvious who we are though!! hehehe)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see them! Will you bring them in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will TOTALLY send you a link to my dotphoto and you can view all the pictures!!!! :D YAY!

    ReplyDelete