Monday, March 05, 2007

A Mall Necessity!




T & I went to his home town mall this weekend. As we were walking around the mall there was one thing on our mind.....pretzels!!!


To me that is the ONLY reason I really care to go to the mall (that and Hot Topic's)...to eat a hot and delicious pretzel from the local pretzel company! All hot pretzels are great but my favorite are from Auntie Anne's - YUM!!! My pretzel of choice - original with no salt and cream cheese dipping sauce and of course a lemonade to drink!


In my opinion if there is not a pretzel shop in a mall well it isn't a mall and not worth my time! It is my reward for making it through a mall and it is my motivation to get me to a mall!

2 comments:

  1. I too love Aunt Annie's! I ALWAYS have to stop for a pretzel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, I like the pretzels sticks, with cream cheese of course! (but I do like salt too!)

    ReplyDelete