Monday, March 12, 2007

Indulgence!




So this weekend I got my hair cut and I got some highlights/lowlights put in. Just a very subtle change, but I wanted something done.


But what I loved more than the cut and color was when they washed my hair! I LOVE when people play with my hair...it puts me to sleep and is so relaxing! She actually had to rinse my hair a few times b/c she added a glaze to my hair to soften the color - YAY!!! I say glaze away!


I have to say that if money wasn't an option, I would pay to get my hair washed at least once a week. I would also pay to get a head (and body) massage every few days!!! I would become a ragdoll and be so relaxed! It would be THE BEST!!! Having people play with my hair is my Achilles' heel! You start and I am DONE FOR!


I honestly think that this would be my indulgence - any form of massages and hair washing! It would give my husband a break from having to play with my hair & rubbing my back and I would be relaxed! What a great way to spend my unlimited amount of money!


If you didn't have to worry about money would there be some sort of "indulgence" you would spend your money on regularly?

3 comments:

  1. I'd be sitting next to you, getting my hair "played with" and getting a massage - specifically at hot rock massage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to the Beauty Bar and they are experts at hair washing! I love it! When B. started going there, I was worried that he would like the wash a little too much!

    I'd go for regular pedicures and manicures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regular massages.
    From a woman, not a man.

    ReplyDelete