Monday, September 13, 2010

Shameless Tastefully Simple Party Plug!

With the Fall & Winter months quickly approaching, now is the PERFECT time to enjoy some of the delicious, easy & new foods that Tastefully Simple has to offer! I will have a smorgasbord of tasty samples at my party that will have you drooling for more...no worries, I have napkins & we will be amongst friends! I hope to see you at my party but if you are unable to make it this time, you can browse the online store... by visiting the link below and make sure to select ME (Jenn Howard) as your host prior to checkout!




(Copy and paste this link: www.tastefullysimple.com/web/aanderson11 or just Click HERE)


Feel free to share this link with your friends and family....you are ALL invited and ANYONE can order if they want!! When ordering online there is no pressure at all, it is easy to order and the products will be delivered right to your home quickly!!


Please RSVP and let me know how many will be attending or if you have more questions about the party or products, feel free to send me an email at jennperko@hotmail.com.


Also, I am in the process of becoming a consultant in the area so if you are interested in hosting your OWN party or would like to be included on an email list when I re-order products just send me a message anytime!



THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment