Thursday, November 12, 2009
Confessions from Girl with Nothing Else to Blog About.
In case you wanted to know more about me…….
* I won’t drink the last 2” of milk out of the jug. I think it tastes funny.
* I own a pair of leg warmers. I wear them around the house with my ever so stylish yoga pants, floral nightgown, and sweater ensemble. I love them. Yes I know 1984 called, but they are not getting their leg warmers back.
* I think better when I chew gum. If I need to concentrate on something I HAVE to chew gum or else I can not focus.
* If it wasn’t for the fact that I know my cats would scratch and bite me I would totally dress them up in ridiculous outfits and then take pictures of them. I may or may not then want to make a calendar.
* I love storms, but thunder still scares me.
* I hate talking on the phone.
* I know that if I lived with someone who was a very loud eater/cruncher I would end up in an insane asylum.
* I believe I have supersonic senses, specifically with my hearing and smelling. Terry just says I have a mom nose and mom ears. I believe I have a super power.
* I really love shoes and love to collect them. However, I mainly just wear flats and sneakers (even at work) because I find heels to be very uncomfortable.
* I hate spit. It grosses me out and I think it smells. When Terry wants to gross me out he will lick my face or put spit right next to my face. He thinks it is funny because I WILL vomit. I do not think it is funny.
* I enjoy the smell of gasoline, bleach, mulch, and permanent markers. But I hate that sterile hospital smell.
* I cry for no real reason at least once every few weeks. It is a good release and I always feel better after.
* I get antsy as I wait for comments after I write a blog that I really like.
* I actually like picking blemishes off myself and my husband. Like popping zits, plucking hairs, or just picking at anything that seems to not be right. I especially like to use the tweezers to do this. My hubby loves it. Riiiiiight.
* My nose seems to run ALL.THE.TIME. I think I have a problem. Just call me drippy.
* I hate the nickname drippy.
* I enjoy making up songs to everyday things. Like walking from one room to the next, going to the store, making dinner, cleaning. It is totally not annoying to others.
* Words like fart, boobies, poop still make me giggle like a five year old. Also when I see the initials BM I instantly think Bowel Movement, then giggle.
* I don’t think I will ever correctly be able to spell the words definitely and inconvenience without the help of spell check. Seriously, they get me every single time. (and yes I had to use spell check for this post because they were spelled wrong – grrr)
* I think of weird things all the time. Like what if all the gum that was just spit out the window of a car was collected for an entire year…how big would that pile of gum be? Or if you combined everyone’s farts in a container for just one day how big of an explosion would it be? I think of things like this all day long.
* I make myself laugh all the time. No one else even has to be in the room and I will be laughing my ass off.
* My dreams are so real that I get confused some times between what was a dream and what is real. It took me about 3 months to realize I was not dating Jeffrey Dean Morgan ;)
* Sarcasm is my crutch.
Any "confessions" you would like to share?!